League of Angels League of Angels

Been playing this for awhile and thought I'd review.

This is a pretty decent game and can get addictive, very addictive. With that being said, it can also get boring very fast for a lot of people. Just throwing it out there, once you play this game you will realize the main objective is to take your money even if it's free to play.

There are leaderboards everywhere for those who are competitive, and the more competitive you are, the more you'll need to spend to stay ahead...and you have to spend a LOT. You'll be able to tell who's spending what, but if you're not spending even just a little bit then you won't be able to play competitively at all...at least no on a high scale. Besides the money you have to kick out, this game is very time consuming as well.

With all being said, I actually like the game...but I wouldn't recommend it to most as you can get really obsessed with this game and it's not worth it. Unless you like games like this and need something to play just cause (building up characters and strategy) then I wouldn't recommend. You won't enjoy the competitive side unless you're spending a good amount of money.

Big Red - Mr Jones Big Red - Mr Jones

That was some nice story telling! Everything flowed nicely...from the beat to the lyrics.

B7 - Incendiary EP Teaser B7 - Incendiary EP Teaser

I'm not really into this genre of music, but I like listening to everything regardless. I must say, you are good at what you do dude. Keep it up!